Updates effective JUNE 1st in BOLD
To our beloved customers,
We are collectively dealing with the new realities of the coronavirus pandemic and are taking precautionary measures to ensure the safety of our staff and clients. All New York eating establishments have been mandated to close their dining rooms and limit their customers. We will be temporarily adhering to these new requirements in order to limit the spread of this virus.
UPDATE: We will be returning to regular hours starting June 1st.
To ensure the health of our community, we have increased the intensity of our already extensive cleaning protocol. High touch areas in the cafe will be sanitized every 30 minutes, and all employees will continue to wear proper PPE.
As per the Governor's mandates regarding face masks, we would like to ensure our community that our staff will be wearing masks at all times effective 4/16/20. We also request that our customers wear masks if entering our space.
Our staff members are working diligently each day to ensure safety and ultimate guest satisfaction. All items at BARE are made from scratch, meaning that sometimes orders can take 10-30 minutes to prepare depending on the size of the order. We ask that you please be patient with our staff when coming to pick up. We are doing the absolute best we can and appreciate your understanding and support.
We would like your participation in ensuring that our space stays as clean as possible by abiding by the following recommendations and requirements:
- BARE products are available for in store pick up, curbside pick up and delivery.
- Customers can order online at bareblends.com, over the phone by calling 518-650-7094, or in store. We ask that all customers plan to wait at least 20 minutes before calling to notify our staff that they're here to pick up.
- Our dining room is now open (effective July 1st). We are excited to have you dine in with us, and ask that you please follow our social distancing guidelines, wear a face mask until seated, and sanitize your hands when you enter our space. A staff member will greet you at the door and guide you through our protocol.
- We are more than happy to accommodate guests that feel more comfortable ordering for curbside pick up and contactless delivery. Those options still remain available online at bareblends.com
- Seating is available outside of our cafe and on the lawn in front of our store.
- Contact tracing is now available for all guests. If you would like to be notified if anyone from BARE tests positive for COVID-19 please fill out our contact tracing sheet located at the front of our store.
- We are now offering BARE UNBLENDED smoothies for pick up or delivery. You can order BARE UNBLENDED online or over the phone. We require a 5 smoothie minimum, and will only be delivering within a 7 mile radius. Click here to learn about BARE UNBLENDED
Thank you for helping us limit the spread of this virus. While we are taking precautionary measures, we are still here for you and appreciate your support during this pandemic. Our mission from day one has been to improve the health and wellness of those in our community, and we will stop at nothing to make that happen.